Hello, friends! I've had a few people ask if this new "positive messages posting" of mine (on social media) is something they should be worried about. Here is my response:
1) My snarky, sarcastic side is still very much a part of me--give me time. (Evil laugh here)
2) I'm not ill and trying to pave the road to heaven with good deeds. (Snarkity snark)
3) I'm not turning into a Pollyanna whose every thought is a"glass half full" kind of thought. Let's face it, sometimes there's not enough sugar in the world to turn those lemons into lemonade.
4) I'm trying to "accentuate the positive; eliminate the negative", as the saying goes. (Something like that, anyway.)
5) I cannot change anyone else, but I can change my reactions to them.
6) I want peace; peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of soul.
7) I will feel angry, unhappy, discouraged; and I may post that. But I will not let those feelings define who I am. And if I do, CALL ME ON IT!
8) I won't let anyone else pull me into his/her drama. We've all got drama going on in our lives, but I can choose to be angry and upset, or I can be happy. I choose happiness.
My wish for each one of you is abundant joy, peace, and love. You can't find that from another person, place or thing. You can only find that abundance of goodness within your own heart and soul.