Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Soul to Keep by V.J. Prucha

just finished My Soul to Keep for the second time. V.J. Is one of the best new authors I've had the good fortune to meet.

Carolina made some horrible choices that led to a prison term. She's on the run from her psychotic ex, and has been since her release from prison.

After her less than perfect track record with men, she finds herself in the middle of a nightmare with her ex, her neighbor, a strange minister from a nearby church, and a serial killer who's on the loose. 

V.J. weaves a tale of mystery and terror that scared me as much the second time I read it as it did the first.  I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a good thriller. You won't be disappointed!

 V.J., I'm a huge fan! Can't wait to read the next one! This author is definitely one to watch.

2 comments: